Saturday 17 January 2009

RIP BULLS-EYE THE CAT




Its all my fault I'm sorry Bulls-eye I should have gotten out when they said!

How did they manage to do this with out being seen on my cameras? I just don't understand.

I can't believe they executed my cat and why is there a piece of cheese in his mouth?
Was bulls-eye suffocated by cheese and then beheaded? Or was he beheaded and the cheese was put there afterwards like some sort of clue?
But he can't have suffocated on the cheese because it looks like a chunk of Swiss cheese and he would have been able to breath through the holes. Unless he was made to eat so much cheese that he died from a cheese overdose.
Anyway that doesn't matter anymore, I need to find out what the heck is going on.


1 comment:

nickjohnford said...

...I'd be looking around for holes in your skirting board if I were you Seby.