Monday 8 December 2008

Big Baz





Meet my new fish Barry, he's ace I picked him because he was the fattiest.
I called him Barry out of respect for my last fish Gary who was named after my favorite footballer ever, the mighty Gary Kelly. 
I feel that the name Barry is kind of a step on from Gary, if I have another fish after Barry I would call it Larry.Plus I don't want Barry to feel like he is just living in Gary's footsteps, errrm fin propulsion do I.
Anyways lets hope he lives longer than a week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! Ace skills - wish I could be as handy with cardboard ...

but you really oughta invest in a better camera and some photography lessons (or find a friend who'll do it for you...)

Your photos letting your side down mate ...

I-love-post said...

I know I'll get on to it.
cheers for the comments.